Deadline: We have extended the application deadline to Monday, February 13th, 2023 at 5pm.
Program will start July 6th and end August 4th.
Please expect an admissions decision by early April 2023.
Letter of Recommendation Form
Please note: Letter of recommendation must be sent directly from the recommender.
We recommend completing the application in one sitting due to the inability to leave the survey and finish where you left off depending on the internet browser. If you require a downloadable PDF, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must have completed grade 9, 10, or 11 by the summer.
- GPA at least 3.0/4.0.
- Parental consent required
- Students must live in Philadelphia or the surrounding area.
- Candidates from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply
PLEASE NOTE: TREES is a day program, not residential; housing is not provided by the program and students must arrange transportation to campus daily. There is no tuition of fees for this program.
- Please complete the application using the link above or downloading the application and emailing to email@example.com.
- Application must include all supplemental documents including
- A current official copy of your transcript
- Two letters of recommendation from your teacher or supervisors (Note: At least one of your letters must be from a math or science teacher.)
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Letter of Recommendation form must be received prior to application deadline.
- A resume outlining your extra-curricular activities, honors, and/or previous job experiences (ask guidance counselor for more details)
- Unofficial PSAT Score Report and SAT Score Report if available
- If emailing application and supplemental documents, please include your name and the program name (TREES Program)
TREES Program- Center of Excellence in Environmental Toxicology
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
1313 Biomedical Research Building BRB II/III
421 Curie Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104