Deadline: We have extended the application deadline to Monday, February 13th, 2023 at 5pm.
Program will start May 30th and end August 4th.
Please expect an admissions decision around early April.
Please note: Letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the recommender.
We recommend completing the application in one sitting due to the inability to leave the survey and finish where you left off depending on the internet browser. If you require a downloadable PDF, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Current undergraduate
- GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 or all As and Bs in math and science
- At least one year of coursework in biology or other sciences
- Interest in a research career in environmental health sciences
- US Citizen/permanent resident. If not, please inquire.
NOTE: Seeking students interested in careers in public health, research and environmental science and related graduate work (MPH, MS, PhD, DrPH). Candidates from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Please complete the application using the link above or downloading the application and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application must include all supplemental documents including
- A current unofficial copy of your transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Letter of Recommendation form must be received prior to application deadline.
- A resume outlining your extra-curricular activities, honors, and/or previous job experiences (ask guidance counselor for more details)
- If emailing application and supplemental documents, please include your name and the program name (STEER Program)
STEERS Program- Center of Excellence in Environmental Toxicology
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
1313 Biomedical Research Building BRB II/III
421 Curie Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104