Have you considered how policy change will affect your community’s health?
We partner with regional and local policy makers to provide advice on policy development and implementation. Policy has the ability to greatly increase or decrease a community’s environmental health exposures.
We can provide assistance and expert advice on improving environmental health through policy recommendations. We have worked with policy makers in the past to help improve regulatory practices that do not impede industrial growth but focus on community health outcomes.
- Asthma and Chronic Pulmonary Disease
- Heavy Metal Exposures
- Indoor and Outdoor Air Pollution
- Hydraulic Fracturing
- Cancer Due to Environmental Exposures
- Toxic Injury Due to Environmental Exposure
- Gene and Environmental Interactions
- Reproductive Health Effects of Environmental Exposures
- Brownfields and Vacant Lots
- Pyrogenic and Petrogenic Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons
- Endocrine Disrupting Compounds
- Toxins in Water
If you would like to talk to the CEC about your community and how policy change can increase or decrease the community’s exposure from environmental hazards, please contact us.